When it comes to home improvement projects it is often what you don’t know that keeps you from attempting it. At Bay Equipment Rentals we understand that. We train our staff to take the extra steps to make sure you understand your options when tackling a project. We then review the safety and use instructions to make sure you are comfortable with the equipment or tool rental. And most importantly…we pass along those insider Tips and Tricks on how to make the whole experience easier. We help you save money by renting you the tools so you can own the results.
Why buy when you can rent it?
When you own the equipment you have to:
- Buy it – when you only need it for one project.
- Store it – who has that kind of space in their garage or shed?
- Maintain it – it never starts the day you want to use it!
- Loan it – your neighbor borrows it and then never returns it or returns it broken.
- Get rid of it – when the “homeowner quality” equipment dies what do you do? Add it to the landfill!
When you rent equipment you get:
- More space for a car in your garage instead of rusty old equipment.
- Professionally maintained equipment every time
- A "green" alternative to owning and peace of mind that you are not adding yet another piece of equipment to the landfill someday.
- * A full line of late model, professional grade equipment
- Expert advice on your project - Insider Tips and Tricks
- We can deliver to your house and show you how to use it
- A friendly and knowledgeable staff who really care about you and your project