Compact Excavator 35G
- Zero-tail-swing design make this compact extra maneuverable and plenty productive in places with tight spaces.
- Choose the tracks that are best for the way you work. Rubber tracks traverse virtually any terrain, including paved surfaces. Steel tracks and steel tracks with rubber pads are also available. Optional rubber grousers combine work-anywhere flexibility with steel-track serviceability.
- Go from backhoe- to excavator-style controls with just a twist of your wrist. Control pattern selector valve is conveniently located in a compartment beneath the seat.
- No operator activation required for high-speed travel. Track speeds automatically slow to low whenever the travel motors encounter a heavier load. Includes a console-mounted, low-speed lock switch.
- The EPA FT4/EU Stage IV technology in our excavators is simple, fuel efficient, fully integrated, and fully supported.
- Auto-idle automatically reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren’t in use. Auto-shutdown further preserves every precious drop of fuel.
- Redesigned cab’s wider, taller front glass and single-hinge door provide unsurpassed all-around visibility.
- Hinged door provides wide-open access to the side-by-side oil cooler and radiator for easier core clean-out.
- Operator station tilts forward 50 degrees, simplifying access to the swing motor, hydraulic control valve, engine starter motor, and alternator.
- Truck sideboards are no problem for this compact. Lift height and reach are plentiful, making truck loading easy.
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Number Of Cylinders (Per Engine)||3|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||1.642 (100.2)|
|Rated speed, rpm||2400|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||17.4 (23.3)|
|Number Of Carrier Rollers - Each Side||1|
|Number Of Track Rollers - Each Side||4|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||300 (12)|
|Transport Length Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||4640 (15 ft 3 in)|
|Transport Height - Maximum, mm (ft/in)||2480 (8 ft 2 in)|
|Overall Width, mm (ft/in)||1740 (5 ft 9 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||1660 (5 ft 5 in)|
|Undercarriage Overall Length, mm (ft/in)||2110 (6 ft 11 in)|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||870 (2 ft 10 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||280 (11)|
|Dozer Blade Height, mm (inches)||373 (14.7)|
|Dozer Blade Width, mm (ft/in)||1740 (5 ft 9 in)|
|Width over standard tracks, mm (ft/in)||1740 (5 ft 9 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||1440 (4 ft 9 in)|
|Digging Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||5210 (17 ft 1 in)|
|Dig Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||4870 (16 ft )|
|Dump Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||3460 (11 ft 4 in)|
|Dig Depth - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||3060 (10 ft )|
|Standard Dipper, mm (ft/in)||1315 (4 ft 4 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||42 (11.6)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||32 (8.5)|
|Number Of Batteries||1|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||32 (4.6)|
|Slew Speed, rpm||9|
|Travel Speed - High, kph (mph)||4.3 (2.7)|
|Dipper Tearout, kN (lbf)||19 (4277)|
|Bucket Breakout, kN (lbf)||27.1 (6085)|
|Main Pumps - Maximum Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||76.8 (20.2)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||3520 (7760)|